About the Electronic Regulatory Forum
- A CRE Electronic Regulatory will be opened periodically for important proposed
regulations as identified by CRE or suggested by users of the CRE Website.
- A brief background description will be provided on the regulation under
consideration, including information such as:
- The Federal Register citation for the proposed rule.
- Information on opportunities for public comment on the proposed
- Other relevant information.
- CRE will then provide a public discussion forum which will provide information
on the scientific, economic, and policy underpinnings of the proposed rule in
- A specific area for concern will be the economic analyses and assumptions
offered by the agencies in justifying proposed rules.
- CRE will also provide website links or other citations to materials which would
be of interest on a given issue.