The 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Underwater Acoustics (UACE2017) is to be held on September 3-8, 2017, on the Greek Island of Skiathos (http://www.uaconferences.org).
The conference will contain a structured session titled:
“Acoustics of marine renewable energy developments” This session is being arranged by Philippe Blondel (University of Bath), Paul Lepper (Loughborough University), and Stephen Robinson (NPL). The session organizer invite the submission of papers to be presented at this session.
Topics of interest can include, but are not limited to:
- Offshore wind, wave and tidal stream renewable energy developments
- Construction noise and operational noise
- Experimental methodologies and modelling methodologies
- In-situ measurements of radiated sound pressure, sound exposure, particle motion and seabed vibration
- Cumulative effects, barrier effects and collision risk
- Noise mitigation techniques